The Jeffrey Campbell/Steve Madden dupe!

The sun is finally out and my new go to sandals are these beauties from missguided. They are clear with gold studs on and because they are clear they virtually go with any outfit so no need to worry about co-ordinating.


I love things with studs on so I hope the whole studs trend stays. Another thing that drew me to these sandals is the price (£18.99). Especially when they are a great dupe for the Jeffrey Campbells at £80:





As well as the Steve Madden ones at £58:
(There is virtually no difference except in price!)


They are really comfy but I'd recommend getting a size up as mine tend to push my feet back out of the sandal due to the width and the plastic used across the toes. They are also lethal if your sat opposite the dinner table and you accidentally kick someone when your re-adjusting (big sorry to my Boyfriend !!!)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Its Amazing blog which is giving a fantastic knowledge. It is helps us. please post more related blogs.
    Visit :- madden guide

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins