Giorgio Armani make-up haul.


I bought these items a while back but have yet to blog about them or actually use them. I was waiting for my other foundation to run out so not to forget about it.


But anyway, I've read so many reviews for the Luminous Silk foundation by Giorgio Armani so thought I'd go in for a colour match at my nearest counter.  While there I was also lured into buying the fluid sheer foundation and I almost bought a concealer before realising I had been brainwashed and already own loads of concealers!


The foundation is meant to be medium/full coverage and is supposed to illuminate the skin but also look very natural and skin like, opposed to the usual wall paper paste effect you get with full coverage foundations.


The blush is almost like a watercolour and can be buffed into the skin with the fingers to give a natural pinched look. I went for this mauve/berry colour in shade nine as I thought it was more wintery than my usual coral/baby pink preferences. I was also assured that it would last me over a year as a little goes a long way and the bottle is HUGE, I'm guessing that I will have a few mishaps with this product and end up looking like a clown.

Since I'd bought two items the man behind the counter also gave me some 'youth regenerator' serums to try for after cleansing and an 'eyes to kill' mascara sample. I'm excited to try the serums, and I have tried the mascara before and it's quite good, however I have found that NYC do really good ones for as little as £1.99 which is a lot cheaper than anything Giorgio Armani has to offer.



I will make sure to review the products after I have started using them, and may do some make-up looks with them.

Has anyone else tried the Armani Make-up? I really hope it is worth the hefty price tag!!! :/


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins