Sugar + Style Bloggers Programme.

I was recently introduced to Sugar + Style, a website/brand that provides super cute clothing and accessories. They do really sweet party dresses to on trend knits and it's all very affordable.

China Doll Boutique
Here are a few items I really like:
I think this items are perfect for fall. I love the green coat as it looks like a really good fit and the colour is different an quirky, also I really like the lining which you can see when you turn the sleeve up. The check shirt is always easy to style and I love the stud detailing. Finally this bag is so rockstar glamour/Carrie Sex and the city (not my usual style but I'm strangely drawn to it).

Anyway, lets get to why I'm doing this post. Sugar + Style are currently on the hunt for bloggers to join there bloggers programme so I thought I'd infrom my fellow bloggers about it (hence this post). I have put the link below:
This is what their bloggers programme has to offer:

  • Products to review and style on your blog*
  • Mention us on your blog every month and you'll get entered into our monthly draw, winners are picked randomly and will win £50+ worth of prizes
  • Previews of our new collections and a chance to pre-order your favourite pieces
  • Exclusive discounts and competitions for your readers
  • Being featured as the blogger of the week in our weekly newsletter which gets sent to all of our customers
  • Exclusive invites to our Blogger Only events…A fun night where you can network with other bloggers and press, get a chance to preview our new season collections and typically with a live DJ, photo booth, tombola of prizes as well as free clothes topped up with tons of fun!
Sounds good right?
For all of you non-bloggers check out their site anyway and if you sign up to their news letter you get 20% off your first order.

Now I'm going to be honest I received an email today telling me about the site and their bloggers programme and signed up, I was also asked to introduce the programme/site to other bloggers which is why I'm doing this post, however this was my choice and I am in no way associated with the site (apart from I signed up for the programme!).

What does everyone think?



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That's mad, my name is also Rachael (with an 'a') and I'm 23 too! :) That website looks great, and the clothes are definitely cute. The bloggers programme sounds like a great idea for fashion bloggers! :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sounds like a good opportunity, they get promo and the bloggers get something to blog about. We have the best name obvs! :) I followed your blog and instagram! I love how you edit you post images, they are so cute yet professional looking!

      x

      Delete

Latest pins