December Glossybox.



So here is last month’s glossybox, as well as receiving lots of full sized items It was also over £30 worth of products! Can I just say all opinions are my own and I’m not working for /sponsored or bribed in anyway by the company .


Rituals Magic touch cherry blossom and rice flower body lotion.
70ml £5 (size in glossybox) 200ml £15.

This lotion smells so nice, I really like the smell of the cherry blossom and it is thick but then spreads really lightly and doesn’t leave you feeling all sticky. Last year I got sent the foam shower gel that is in the same range and it was so creamy and lovely to use, I’m really impressed with the range.

Rating:8/10
 Seche Nail lacquer
Full size £9.95 (size in glossybox).

I’ve noticed this brand popping up in department stores and I was really impressed to get a full sized bottle in my box. I’m yet to try it as it is an orangey/red colour with a gold sheen and I’m not really into sheeny nail polishes but I will no doubt try it at some point. Plus I have acrylics on so nail polish always lasts forever on them so I wouldn’t know if it was the polish or the nails. Wow this review is helpful…not.

Rating: yet to try but I hear good things!
 Milk_shake Condtioning whipping cream
Full size 200ml £14.97 (received 100ml in glossybox).

This is amazing, it smells like vanilla mr whippy and when applied to wet hair and blow dried it didn’t leave my hair crispy and hard but soft and bouncy. Big fan of this product!

Rating:10/10
 


Sleek makeup i-divine true palette
Full size £7.99 (size received in glossybox).

I was really excited to receive this as it has been compared to the Urban Decay naked palette but for a fraction of the price. The colour in the palette are great for doing a day and night smoky eye and receiving a full sized version of the product also won brownie point for glossybox. The shadow itself was not as pigmented as I like and it did take layers upon layers to achieve a desired look (though it was very subtle I’d have liked it a bit bolder) plus it didn’t last and after a few hours it had disappeared from my eyes all together but maybe it needs an eyes shadow primer to hold it in place?

Rating:6/10
Anatomicals strawberry milkshake lipgloss
Full size £3.49 (received in glossybox).

This smelt nice and made my lips glossy however they did feel sticky and I mure prefer my illamasqua and mac lip-glosses which have a lighter feel.

Rating:6/10
 Glossybox blusher

 The colour of this is a pinky red and I do prefer peaches and bronzers and baby pinks however this does make a nice change (it does look pinker on the photo than in real life). It is pigmented so you don’t have to scrape your blusher brush in it to achieve some colour however I do think the colour is a bit safe and boring.

Rating:5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins