Illuminati.

Illamasqua 'Brush up' Brush. Illamasqua Gleam in 'Aurora'.
 I thought I’d quickly share with you what came through my letter box today. The new Illamasqua blusher brush and highlighter. The brush has received rave reviews in the magazines and is meant to be a new unique shape great for contouring and highlighting the cheek bones. I’m yet to use it but the bristles do feel so soft and tightly packed so I imagine it will provide a pigmented colour application and the shape does look ideal for contouring and sweeping over the cheeks.





The highlighter is the Gleam highlighter in the shade ‘Aurora’. It’s a cream blush/highlighter and on the website it has got nothing but amazing reviews saying it’s the best highlighter they’ve ever tried and that it’s better than other high end highlighters. We shall see!


I will update with a review once I have used them!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins